On Monday, August 16th, The Fairbanks Energy Services Annual Charity Golf Invitational took place at Granite Links in Quincy, MA. Golfers enjoyed a perfect day on the course all while supporting this year's organization of choice, Cradles to Crayons. FES employees, clients, vendors, and partners came together to give back and have a great time!
This year's event featured whiskey tastings, local craft beer samples, the crowd favorite Dark N' Stormy tent, and an opportunity to beat our COO, Ross Fairbanks, in a longest drive competition!
We would like to thank all of our generous sponsors for making this event possible:
- Scharn Industries - Whiskey & Cigars Sponsor
- Rexel Energy Solutions - Lunch Sponsor
- US Air Conditioning - 19th Hole Sponsor
- Needham Electric Supply - Beverage Cart Sponsor
- NECP [New England Combustion Products] - Dark N' Stormy Sponsor
- ALR [American Lamp Recycling] - Cart Sponsor
- Ark Marketing - Can You Beat Ross Sponsor
- Keystone - Hydration Station Sponsor
- And our Single Hole Sponsors: Brown & Brown Insurance, Fulton, Dynamic Air, Atlantic Electrical, EiKO, Omnilite illuminate, Lane Valente Industries, Acuity Brands
Scroll through to see our golfers and volunteers having a blast on this fun-filled day!
TJ Wilcox, Steve Darflinger, Ken Rackowski, & Bryan Rackowski enjoying a Dark N' Stormy before teeing off!
Some of our FES volunteers having fun!
FES Co-ops Sasha & Ashley enjoying their time at lunch
Steve Carbonier - our Closest to the Pin winner!
The wonderful employees of Cradles to Crayons working the putting contest!
The FES Marketing duo, Caroline & Jamie, making their rounds!
Katrina Wark - our Longest Drive winner!
Brotherly love - Adam & Ross Fairbanks at the Can You Beat Ross challenge!
See you all in 2022!